RealtyLink Consultancy Pte Ltd was set-up in October 1999 to provide a one-stop comprehensive service in the field of real estate investment, consultancy, real estate agency, property tax, development consultancy, estate management services catering to every of your property needs.
Our Recognition and Awards
Realtylink Consultancy is ISO9001:2008 compliant (Property Management Services including Financial Management and Budgetary Planning Control) company .
We are a recognized Grade "A" Managing Agent accredited by Singapore Institute Of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) and with a BizSafe Level 4 accreditation by Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Council of Singapore.
We are also a recipient of Top 100 Singapore Business Quality Award in 2013 in recognition of our business quality.
Work & Safety (WSH) BizSafe Level 4 compliant
ISO9001:2008 compliant (Property Management Services including Financial Management and Budgetary Planning Control)
Institute Of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) accredited Managing Agent (AMA) Grade "A"
Top 100 Singapore Business Quality Award
In 2012, Realtylink set up a JV company encompassing Property Management & Facility Management under the name Realtylink Consultancy (Vietnam) Corporation.
WE DELIVER THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
We understand the importance of property in all our customers’ lives, so we act in their best interest
- Day to day management of real estate requires a specialized skill set that protects your investment from tenants that are not concerned about the long term physical and financial health of your real estate investment.
Our Management Team
Anthony Yee, Board Member, Chairman
Mr Anthony Yee has more than 15 years of corporate experience in the real estate industry. Graduated with a Bachelor Of Science in Computing (Acadia University, Canada), he had designed and implemented various customized Property Management Systems in Singapore. He is also the Managing Director of Realtylink (Singapore).
Celeste Lim, Board Member, Operations Director (Singapore)
Ms. Celeste Lim has more than 15 years of experience in the property management industry and is also a qualified Fire Safety Manager. She graduated from the University of South Australia with a Bachelor of Business (Property).
Dang Tran, Operations Manager
Mr Dang Tran has over 15 years of MEP experience. He graduated from Industrial University , Ho Chi Minh City with a Degree in Engineering.
Mohd Rizal, Operations Director (Singapore, Vietnam)
Mr Mohd Rizal has over 19 years’ experience in Property & Facility management industry and FSM (Fire & Safety Management) and Security Management qualifications. Prior joining Realtylink, he held various senior positions including Service Recovery, Crisis Management, Estate Management & Quality Service Management and Operations Management portfolio. He has a Master in Business & Management -Darmstadt University of Technology (Germany), Well versed with PDPA, LTSA, BMSMA, Town & Country Planning and obtained Green Mark Certification from BCA.
Hanh Pham, Corporate Manager
Ms. Hanh has over 5 years of corporate services including Human Resources in the real estate industry. She graduated from Hong Bang International University with a Bachelor’s Degree major in English Teaching Methodology.
- To promote a sense of community, enhance the livability, safety, welfare, and interests of the owners. To preserve and enhance property values and the quality of life through the prudent use of resources for the benefit of all who live, visit or work in the estate.
- To provide reasonable management and use of estate assets that benefit all owners.
- To provide amicable development of the estate by the adherence of the covenants, conditions, restrictions and easements, and pursuant to such purposes conduct any business and engage in any activity compliant under the By-laws and Government regulations, for the benefit of the property and the owners.
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective Management
- Staff Training & Deployment